Job ID 27257
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Career Opportunities: Site Quality Assurance Manager (Manufacturing) (73103)
Site Quality Assurance Manager (Manufacturing)| Al kharj , Saudi Arabia
Almarai is the world’s largest vertically integrated dairy and the region’s largest food and beverage manufacturing and distribution company. Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Almarai Company is ranked as the #1 FMCG Brand in the MENA region and is a market leader in all its categories across the GCC. Almarai currently employs over 41,000 employees servicing some 110,000 retail outlets and has reported net income of SAR 1.76 Billion on sales of SAR 18.72 Billion in 2022. For more details, please visit our website – www.almarai.com.
An aggressive expansion program together with acquisitions in new vertical markets have created an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic multinational team dedicated to furthering growth plans for the group.
About the Role:
To ensure full site compliance to the company Safety Policy, Quality Policy, Divisional Quality Management System and achievement of the Divisional Business and Quality Objectives by managing all quality related processes, personnel and resources.
Potential candidate must meet the requirements mentioned below:
- Degree in Food/Chemistry related discipline
- Formal ISO 9001/22000 QMS qualification
- Formal HACCP qualification
- Desirable: Master’s Degree in Microbiology. Formal training on bacteriophage detection and prevention
- Infant Nutrition experience is a must.
- Experienced food safety and quality professional with experience in powder infant nutrition and preferably in liquid too.
- Experience in food microbiology with particular emphasis in infant formula
- Knowledge of and experience with GFSI requirements
- Experience in statistical process and quality control
- 5 years experience in similar role within the dairy industry – preferably with multi-national company.
- Desirable: Product Development experience on dairy and beverage products, preferably fermented products. Laboratory management experience, preferably in dairy industry
- Excellent technical knowledge of products and processes with strong understanding of processes and procedures.
- Professional, disciplined, with a high level of personal integrity.
- Well developed interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Results oriented, driven with a strong change culture focusTeam player who is able to influence management, peers and subordinates.
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills.
Almarai offers a competitive package, generous leave, medical coverage, discretionary bonus, training, and development etc.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and expanding global business, offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package.