Job ID 24692
Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
Nokia, through CNS Enterprise Campus Edge (ECE), to become the premier provider of private wireless and industrial automation solutions for enterprise and government customers. ECE business lines are serving two distinct architectures (campus & wide-area networks) including financial accountability. Business Unit functions are set-up for business-driven decision making, market support and cloud-based deployment models.
In CNS ECE Solutions Commercial Operations, we provide a diverse set of enablers to the Business Unit ranging from Commercial Strategy and Business Modelling to a full Business Platform creation and distinct Supply Chain capabilities.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking for a Solution Architect for SAP ByD, who will support executing on our mission creating the ECE Business Platform. Who should have strong knowledge in software solution and development He/she should have hands on experience in Programming, scripting, Database, and processes strong Analytical skills, with Full stack development experience the role will drive the development of the landscape ranging from e-commerce, logistics, financial and operational backbone to customer support and sales workflows? We target for best efficiency and effectiveness, with key enablers being customer orientation, automation, and integration. Focus is the end-to-end automation.
Your skills and experience
- University Degree in Business, Finance, Computer science, Business analytics
- With 12+ years of experience in SAP By design Solutioning and Development
- SAP By Design certification is preferred
- Understanding of Integration methods (Scripting, Rest API, OData, Cloud Connector, ABAP etc.)
- Highly skilled in ABSL, BODL, UI Script, UI designer in Cloud Applications Studio (SDK) to develop and deploy complex solutions
- Must have Business Process Knowledge and Configuration experience in Logistics, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance Module of SAP ByD
- Ability to develop custom SAP ByD reports as the requirement
- Should have good experience in SAP Business By Design (SAP ByD) and project implementation, rollout and post go live support.
- Custom Business Object in Cloud Application Studio and extension. XML File input, SDK Fields, Mash UP, Web services etc
- Create and maintain technical specifications from Functional / business requirement for all integration / development work
- Work together with technology leads, technical solution Architects and partners to design the solution based on the requirement
- Create solution architecture and provide technical solution design
- Capture and Mange requirements using industry best practices
- Define and Manage detailed Architectural requirements for solution design and build work during the delivery phase of the project
- Develop and deploy the solution architecture capability, tools and techniques
- Ensure the overall technical solution and architecture is aligned with the enterprise architecture or security aspects
- As the expert you will represent the company externally to suppliers and partners and present solution architecture and design to stakeholders for verification. Acts as a permanent consultant in respective competence area
- Determine the approach for system and data migration
- Determine solution designs, interface design and setups
- Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Documentation
- Keep the alignment with enterprise architecture blueprint and recommendation and solution design implementation
- To ensure technical / architectural integrity and consistency of the solution at every stage or its lifecycle for any project or program.
- Evaluate needed new capabilities and business requirement against platform capabilities
- Agile, DevOps, Scrum, Kanban Methodologies, Jira
- Process great communication and analytical skills to engage with different stake holder groups (End – Users and SMEs) to understand problems, compare potential solutions and evaluate their technical feasibility
- Develop frontend solutions
- Integration and back-end functionalities.
- Involve in coding and implementation of new solutions
- Knowledge in Database tools, Involved in Database querying and project integrations
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills
- Organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure in a VUCA environment
- Demonstrate flexibility and pragmatism, while maintaining the highest standards of quality for your own and other people’s work
- Good communication skills
- ‘Getting things done’ and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Team player
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs, and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.