Job ID 32924
Offered Salary 3256
Career Level Officer
Experience 6 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Sales Policy & Process Transformation team is looking for a Process Transformation Sr. Advisor to join our team. This is a very dynamic role that supports a global sales organization and drives digital process transformation with a focus on process optimization, automation, and digitization.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Advisor
on our Sales TransformationTeam in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Advisor, you will help to simplify, standardize, and automate sales processes globally with a focus on improving sales productivity and seller experience. You will work cross functionally to provide process engineering support for various projects. This role requires a combination of strategy, analysis, project management, and executive-level communication skills.
This role will work cross functionally to provide process engineering support for various projects. This role requires a combination of strategy, analysis, project management, and executive-level communication skills.
- Execute various aspects of process improvement projects including process analysis, problem definition, current and future state process designs, change execution, etc.
- Participate on multi-year, multi-workstream, global transformations that improve the sales teams experience and improves productivity.
- Serve as internal consultant to identify and execute process improvement projects through workshop facilitation, interviews, process mapping, etc.
- Use appropriate tools and techniques to track progress on various projects, proactively identify risks and/or areas of opportunity, and clearly communicate any changes to the scope and/or schedule.
- Report to leadership on project milestones, progress, create presentations, and status reports.
- Analyzes key performance indicators while carefully considering impacts to existing tools, processes, and policies both upstream and downstream.
- Leads process improvement projects cross-functionally and across regions.
- Translate business needs into process, people, and technology solutions.
Take the first step towards your dream career:
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Prefer 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- The right fit for this role is someone that has a Six Sigma certification or equivalent background.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, creative and strategic thinking, and comfortable working with global team members.
- Ideal candidate will have a broad range of experience across multiple functional areas with Process Transformation/ Process Reengineering and a deep knowledge of sales processes and tools.
- Prefer project management certification professional.
- Vast knowledge of Dell Sales Tools & Processes and experience with process mapping software (i.e., Visio).
Who we are:
We believe that each of us has the power to make an impact. That’s why we put our team members at the center of everything we do. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with some of the best minds and most advanced tech in the industry, we’re looking for you.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps individuals and organizations transform how they work, live and play. Join us to build a future that works for everyone because Progress Takes All of Us.
Application closing date: 30 January 2024
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell’s Flexible & Hybrid Work Culture
At Dell Technologies, we believe our best work is done when flexibility is offered.