Job ID 30467
Offered Salary 3215
Career Level Officer
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Saudi Aramco is seeking a Stimulation Engineer Specialist to work part of the technical team of the Gas Strategy & Technical Support Department under the Gas Development Admin Department arm of the Petroleum Engineering & Development Admin Area under Upstream Business Line.
As stimultation Engineer Specialist you will be responsible for evaluating the design and execution of hydraulic fracturing stimulation for Carbonate and Sandstone Non-Associated Gas Reservoirs (Onshore/Offshore). You will work closely with other reservoir engineers, geologists, and field personnel to optimize stimulation requirements and well performance. You will also provide technical support and guidance to the team on hydraulic fracturing best practices and technologies.
You will be involved in all phases of hydraulic fracturing operations, from planning and design to execution and evaluation. You should be able to perform acid and proppant hydraulic fracturing simulations using various software tools to design optimal treatments based on reservoir properties, well data, and objectives. You will prepare to evaluate hydraulic fracturing proposals, procedures, and reports that outline the treatment objectives, parameters, materials, equipment, costs, risks, and expected outcomes. You will analyze hydraulic fracturing data and evaluate treatment performance using various methods and metrics. You will provide recommendations for post-fracturing well testing, production enhancement, and remediation.
You will also be involved in research and development activities related to hydraulic fracturing. You will stay updated on the latest industry trends, standards, and regulations related to hydraulic fracturing. You will conduct literature reviews, experiments, tests, or trials on new hydraulic fracturing techniques, materials, or equipment. You will document your findings and share them with your colleagues or clients.
You will report to the technical manager or supervisor. You will communicate effectively and clearly with different stakeholders in stimulation engineering projects, such as using appropriate terminology, formats, visuals, etc. You will collaborate constructively and respectfully with other engineers, geologists, and field personnel in stimulation engineering projects, such as sharing information, feedback, ideas, solutions, etc.
- Perform acid & proppant hydraulic fracturing simulations for using various software tools
- Design acid & proppant hydraulic fracturing treatments based on reservoir properties, well data, and objectives
- Prepare acid & proppant hydraulic fracturing proposals, procedures, and reports
- Supervise and monitor hydraulic fracturing operations in the field
- Analyze hydraulic fracturing data and evaluate treatment performance
- Provide recommendations for post-fracturing well testing, production enhancement, and remediation
- Conduct research and development on new hydraulic fracturing techniques, materials, and equipment
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends, standards, and regulations related to hydraulic fracturing
- Communicate and collaborate with other engineers, geologists, and field personnel in stimulation engineering projects
- Bachelor of science in petroleum engineering or related discipline from an accredited university
- Minimum of 15 years of experience petroleum engineering organization or a minimum of 10 years in hydraulic fracturing engineering with proficiency in one of the hydraulic fracturing simulation software
- Knowledgeable in reservoir engineering, geomechanics, fluid mechanics, and rock mechanics
- Familiar with hydraulic fracturing equipment, operations, and safety protocols
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills & ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in technical societies and technical groups & train and mentor young engineers.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.