Job ID 29235
Offered Salary 2751
Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Date: 10 Oct 2023
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 45,000 team members in 17 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Store Manager | MAF Retail | Supermarket (Express) UAE
The Store Manager – Supermarket is responsible for ensuring a seamless delivery of service within the assigned supermarket, as well as driving the supermarket’s operations to ensure maximum sales, maximum profitability, optimum stock management, increase in customer satisfaction and continued business growth. The role holder is also responsible for overseeing and implementing action plans for improvement.
- Ensure implementation of MAF Retail’s supermarket plans in line with the supermarket strategies and procedures in collaboration with the Head Office and Corporate Office.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative analysis to measure and evaluate commercial performance, and provide recommendations to increase profitability and sales turnover.
- Maximize sales and profitability by controlling costs within the budgetary guidelines.
- Review and analyse stock and sales reports and implement corrective action to be taken if necessary.
- Coordinate regularly with Department Heads to ensure effective stock management (stock value, out of stock, orders and timely merchandise deliveries).
- Audit merchandise plans/layouts and ensure effective implementation as per the required guidelines.
- Lead and guide the team to drive and enhance customer service, and facilitate customers’ requirements as per the required standards.
- Ensure that the supermarket is in compliance with the MAF Retail’s health, safety and hygiene standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- 8+ years relevant experience in a similar role, 5+ years in a Retail Business.
- Strong people and negotiation skills – capable to easily build relationships across all levels.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong and pragmatic problem solving coupled with analytical capabilities.
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- At Majid Al Futtaim, we’re on a mission to create great moments, to spread happiness, to build, experiences that stay in our memories for a lifetime. We’re proud to say that over the past 27 years, we have built a reputation as a regional market leader in what we do. Join us!
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year.
- Work in a friendly environment, where everyone shares positive vibes and excited about our future.
- Work with over 50,000 diverse and talented colleagues, all guided by our Leadership Model.