We Are PepsiCo
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes LAY’S ®️, DORITOS ®️, CHEETOS ®️, GATORADE ®️, PEPSI ®️, QUAKER ®️ and more. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we are dynamic and full of passionate teams that embrace new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, we know that our company can only succeed when our associates and the society we serve flourishes. We are committed to fostering a diverse workforce by creating a collaborative, equitable and inclusive space where everyone, regardless of what we look like, where we come from or who we love, has a voice. At PepsiCo we create a Space to be y( )u.
Learn more about our culture and life at PepsiCo: https://stories.pepsicojobs.com/
Support the business by maintaining Inventory to Costing, Fixed Assets, Payroll and Procure to Pay function by providing accurate and timely information to the management. Facilitate assessment and performance reviews, to identify key issues in P2P, I2C and FA cycle and set corrective action plans. In addition, assist the Controller to provide effective accounting support of business issues and initiatives.
- Safeguard company assets (Inventories and Fixed assets) and activities by maintaining a strong internal control environment and implementing efficient, well-monitored financial systems.
- Implement and sustain the Company P2P, FA,I2C and HR Assist the Controller in providing effective accounting support of business issues initiatives.
- Support the business/management in monitoring key risks associated with P2P, FA and I2C cycle and providing practical solutions to mitigate these risks.
- Ensure accurate and timely cost
- Manage OCF actual and forecast
- Manage employee related payments and ensure timely execution (e.g., Payroll, Bonus, Expense, .. etc.)
- Ensure control execution as per PepsiCo internal control framework (GCS 4.0), Partner with BPO (Business process Owner) and CO (Control Owner) in GCS and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self-testing and remediation of failures.
- Support both external and internal audit on costing, AP, FA and payroll related requests
- Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices.
- Highlight any financial risk/opps to BU Controller, stakeholders and finance planning function
- Ensure adherence to company policies and SoA and enforce execution
- Provide technical control guidance in all aspects of relevant cycle.
- Responsible to ensure that all Company assets are adequately safeguarded by way of complete and up to date insurance policies.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- 10 years of experience
- Ability to interact with senior management.
- Strong accounting and financial reporting work experience.
- Experience in a FMCG reporting environment.
- Knowledge of US GAAP & IFRS
- Knowledge of ERP solution software preferably SAP
- Professional degree in finance preferably CA, CPA, MBA