|Manage the supply chain-to brand service levels:
- Maintain excellent relationship with internal and external brand teams and influence them to concentrate time and resource for food cost or process improvement.
- Use practical, effective communication and planning styles to represent brand sales, marketing and menu plans through to supply chain logistics, procurement and planning functions.
- Work on annual strategic solutions for each brand to support growth, improve product availability and decrease food and packaging costs.
- Monitor Inventory risks and work closely with Brands and supply chain teams to find solutions-interim and long-term.
- Manage cross-brand and cross-stock category opportunities. Utilise common stocks across brands.
- Ensure the operational and financial processes are seamlessly managed between brand and supply chain.
- Understand restaurant food production processes so that alternative ingredient opportunities are utilized in due course.
- Lead product localization projects by coordinating with Food Development Manager, Al Shaya Foods, Procurement and Brand.
- Establish, safeguard and maintain Approved Product Lists (APL) for each brand and identify areas of opportunity to rationalize products.
|Ensure continuous and transparent feedback to the Business:
- Ensure that continuous and early feedback is given to the Business on price fluctuations, product development work progress, inventory risks and availability, product and supplier transitions, food cost trends and performance, etc.
|Manage the divisional assortment:
- Identify and attempt to resolve any threats to key supply chain objectives (cost, source, inventory, availability) and duly escalate issues to line management so that risks are communicated effectively.
- Assist in managing the relationship between regional supply chain and procurement and facilitate sourcing, testing and approval processes.
- Assist in managing the relationship between MHA Distribution, Warehouse and Operations and Stores.
- Assist in managing the relationship between QA, supply chain, Brand and Host Brand in maintaining quality and specifications of products.
- Assist in benchmarking and measuring cost performance including core efficiencies and review inventory variances with Brands and Cost Analysts.
|Manage all new supply initiatives:
- Provide continuous consultation to the sales and operations planning functions by regularly reviewing the brand cost of goods to budget and collaborate to improve cost parameters.
- Support the strategic and tactical brand growth initiatives.
|Self-Development and Skills enhancement:
- Plan and Implement self-development program with the help of Head of Brand Services and HR Business Partner by attending training programs, setting clear objectives and performance standards, providing and receiving feedback on performance.