Job ID 29788
Offered Salary 3377
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
AREA OF INTERESTSales – Services, Solutions, Customer Success
TECHNOLOGY INTERESTCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security
Why you’ll love cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees’ ground breaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You’ll Do
As a Systems Architect you will orchestrate involvement of all technical activities and resources, holding accountabilities for all opportunities within assigned account(s) and provide architectural perspective across the Cisco product portfolio, including software and services.
- Technical sales professional serving as a Technology/Product/Solution consultant.
- Technical orchestrator for an array of Cisco resources, primary responsibility for ensuring successful completion of each pitstop from a technical perspective in the lifecycle selling motion.
- Provides technical information and design/implementation guidance in concert with Cisco Architecture Seller team(s).
- Collaborates with the Account Manager on the customer account plan(s), jointly ensuring customer success.
- Educate customer on Cisco differentiation. Set brand preference to Cisco.
- Field role that serves as a Technology expert across solutions preferably within a multi-domain architecture approach.
- Build relationship with Engineering Teams, field teams, architecture team, Business Units (BUs), Partners and customers.
Who You’ll Work With
The India Strategic Enterprise Segment is a truly vibrant sales organization that covers the top accounts in the Enterprise Space. This position will be located in Mumbai and will focus on a specific set of Enterprise accounts.
With the Enterprise System Engineering Team, you will be designing, implementing and empowering the strategy for the next generation of communications and application delivery for India’s leading businesses. You’ll collaborate as part of a disruptive Sales engineering team. We offer exhilarating, inspiring, global, high impact, and uniquely broad opportunities for your growth.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or equivalent
- Excellent written, oral communication, listening skills.
- Minimum 10-12 years of presales experience in technical position .
- Cisco products and technologies knowledge about any of the areas like Enterprise Networking, Security, Data centre or Collaboration.
- Understand the aspects of end to end architecture and have knowledge of one or more of the above technology areas
- Should be confident in articulating viewpoints and lead with technology and architecture in a customer conversation
- Strong technical knowledge in the Networking Domain/SDN Architecture/Network Security /Datacentre & cloud Networking technologies.
- Strong Whiteboarding and Presentation skills.
- Experience working with the Enterprise customers in similar roles.
- CCNA/ CCNP or equivalent certifications preferable
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate’s hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.