Job ID 29307
Offered Salary 2121
Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Responsible for developing and implementing effective training programs for technicians to improve their knowledge, skills, and performance, also be responsible for evaluating their effectiveness and making necessary to improve outcome.
Key Performance Areas included but no limited :
- Develop and implement effective training programs that meet the needs of the team.
- Co ordinate with department managers to identify training needs and develop a training plan.
- Co ordinate for training programs including scheduling and facilitation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs.
- Develop and maintain training materials including manuals, presentations, etc..
Skills & Requirements:
- A Technical Degree or diploma in Electrical or Electronics, Training and Development experience will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of technical supervisory experience in the Kitchen equipment industry.
- Strong Technical knowledge of various coffee machines and Kitchen equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively.
- Strong organizational skills.