Job ID 31907
Offered Salary 3783
Career Level Officer
Experience 4 Years
Role in Front Office, Address Residences Dubai Opera
ABOUT THE FUNCTION
This function is to ensure exceptional Guest Experiences in a highly empowered environment. Represent our brand, throughout the Guest journey, to deliver a flawless stay experience. Ensure that each guest becomes a happy fan of our Rooms & other facilities, by delighting them from Check in until Check out.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN CULTURE: WHAT WILL YOU BE MEASURED AGAINST
- Oversee and ensure all operational tasks in Front Office are conducted in line with the service standards and procedures.
- Coaching and training on-the-job.
- Providing constructive feedback (on- and off-the-job).
- Analyzing operations and assigning resources accordingly.
- Conducting huddles during shifts to ensure seamless communication.
- Prevent complaints and ensure adequate service recovery where needed.
- Pro-actively communicate with fellow Ambassadors, always with the guest’s interests at heart.
- Put Customer First
- Drive for Results
DESIRED PROFILE (QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY)
- Genuine service personality, with high EQ.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Hospitality industry.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Supervisory role / similar experience in a 5 star hospitality industry.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required / College degree in Hotel Management or a related field is preferred.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
At Emaar, our DNA lays the foundation for everything we do. It forms the base of how we serve our customers, how we speak with one another, and the way we move forward in every decision we make. In short, it is the essence of who we are and how we communicate.
Customers are our number one priority. We take pride in delivering on our promises and above all we value the trust they place in us to deliver flawless products, services and experiences.
No detail is too small, no challenge is too big and no ambition is too great. We drive efficiency and effectiveness into every corner of our business, so we are fit for the future and to compete.
Speed is everything in business. We evolve and adapt quickly and have the willpower, skills, knowledge and passion needed to deliver extraordinary speed for our customers.
Talent and Tenacity
Our people are heroes, superhumans and warriors. We are a team of great pooled talent that dream big and act quickly, with high energy and positivity.
We keep up with the times, disrupting and challenging the status quo. We challenge conventional wisdom and ourselves, we expect the unexpected, and we develop products and services that reflect the future.